Monday, December 5, 2011

Knitting like a maniac

I got into a panic about Christmas presents and the thought of fighting with the crowd and spend my money on something worthwhile was wrecking my brain. Then I saw Neki's post on 'lovely things'.
I got into this tunnel vision state, attacked my stash and (machine) knitted like a maniac. I managed to use all stash yarns for the following handmade items so I feel very virtuous indeed.

Knit Felt shawl: Avril Silk stainless and Colourmart cashmere
Kusha Kusha scarf: Avril Silk stainless and Colourmart cashmere
Scarf with random colour blocks and eyelet details: Colourmart cashmere
Scarf with eyelet details: DEA yarns cashmere
Not quite circular shawl with eyelet details: DEA yarns cashmere
All in all, I am very happy with the results and I hope that the recipients will be too. Fortunately, I don't think that they read my blog so it will stay a surprise!

5 comments:

neki desu said...

virtuous and accomplished!lovely knits! i on the other hand am on a stall due to computer problems. i can't weave nor update my web page.
back to the table loom!

Kaz said...

You are amazing!

Julia said...

The results are beautiful. I especially love the first one, the red an white. I wish I had your knitting skills.

Estella said...

I am impressed.
Such simple elegance, sophisticated choice of colors.
Beautiful knit work.

Cosplay Costume said...

This blog is really good. The images are excellent. Its really good to spend the time with our dear ones during the vacations.