Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy New Year (again)


I am lucky to get 2 New Year days. It is like having a grace period to get everything done. There had been a lot happening between the last blog post and this one. I call it the new year 'frantic panic' and it is about getting things done.
It will be is nice to start the new year with most things in order: a clean house, clean kitchen, clean laundry, as many finished projects as possible, completed tax return, stocked up fridge and pantry. In with the new and out with the old. It makes me feel like I am ready to face what is to come. I like these rituals and traditions. 

It is about family & friends, a very yummy dinner on new year's eve.......and new clothes, ready for tomorrow.

So again, happy new year, and good health!

4 comments:

Meg said...

And a new warp?

neki desu said...

happy new year!
may you experience a year of well tensed trouble free warps.

Jules said...

Happy new year! May it be peaceful and full of joy and new undertakings...

Xx

sampling said...

Thank you Meg, Neki and Jules!
I am planning a new warp. I am mulling over it, but will need to get my act together and start!

Interesting definition of the word mulling:
verb (used without object)
1.
to study or ruminate; ponder.
verb (used with object)
2.
to think about carefully; consider (often followed by over ): to mull over an idea.
3.
to make a mess or failure of.
(from dictionary.com)
Note definition 2. & 3.!